• Analysis and evaluation of efficiency (market share, sales volume, etc.);
• Monitoring of advertising activity of competitors' companies (whole market);
• Work with printing houses, control printing and placement of POS materials, production of souvenirs;
• Document management of the marketing department, contracts, invoices;
• Preparation of analytical reports and presentations;
• Monitoring the placement of advertising materials, compliance with the deadlines and requirements for the implementation of projects by contractors;
• Participation in the organization of photo and video filming;
• Preparation and placement of information on external resources;
• Fulfillment of manager's tasks;
• Testing new hypotheses.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs also by e-mail to [email protected]. Please indicate the title of the position “Marketing Manager“ in the subject line of your e-mail. IDeA Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
ABOUT IDeA FOUNDATION
IDeA (Initiatives for Development of Armenia) Charitable Foundation was established by the entrepreneurs and philanthropists Ruben Vardanyan and Veronika Zonabend. The Foundation focuses on programs which achieve tangible socioeconomic development and assist Armenia in transition from the survival model to the prosperity model. IDeA is committed to promoting social entrepreneurship in Armenia through investments in long-term, non-profit projects, as well as ensuring their sustainability.