We are committed to complying with our legal obligations under the applicable laws and General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and to the protection of the rights and freedoms of individuals whose personal data the We obtain or generate as part of our activities.
Via the Website we sell our Products within the scope of such activities We may process Your personal data and We take very seriously the respect and protection of Your privacy and security.
1. Collecting and Processing Personal Data
1.1. We collect Your data if and when You provide them to us to buy Products presented on the Website.
1.2. We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To sell You our Products;
- To provide You with information and support that You request from Us related to purchase of the Products;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between You and TUF;
- To allow You to participate in our events and supporting activities, when You choose to do so;
- To provide You with information about our upcoming events, ticket and supportive service prices and projects;
- To send letters, newsletters and information to You;
- To disclose or share Your personal data if We are under a duty to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation.
1.3. We may use and disclose the information that We collect in such a manner as We believe to be necessary to organize the purchase of our Products. This includes the use of personal data:
- To provide billing, invoicing, payment and legal enforcement;
- To contact You for informing on our other events, ticket and supportive service prices and projects that We feel may interest You.
1.4. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information we collect and store.
1.5. Your personal data will be included in our databases which are hosted internally (in own servers) and (or) externally, through cloud solutions. The list of cloud solutions will be provided to You upon Your request (if applicable). We process and store information on servers located in Armenia.
2. Rights of a Data Subject
2.1. As a data subject You have certain rights which You may exercise if We are possession of, or are processing, Your personal data. Specifically:
- Right of access – You have the right to request a copy of the information that We hold about You.
- Right of rectification – You have a right to correct data that We hold about You that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – You have a right, in certain circumstances, to ask for the data the We hold about You to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply You have a right to restrict the processing of Your personal data.
- Right of portability – You have the right to have the data the We hold about You transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to certain types of processing or to ask to stop or to restrict the processing of Your personal data.
2.2. To exercise these rights please contact us using the contact details set out in the Terms and Conditions. If We refuse Your request under rights of access, We will provide You with a reason as to why.
3. Basis of Processing Personal Data
3.1. We will only process personal data where We have a lawful basis on which to do so. The lawful basis on which data is processed will depend on the nature of the information collected and the purposes for which it is used, but will be one or more of following:
- Consent: You have provided Your consent for TUF to process Your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract You have with TUF or because You have asked Us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for Us to comply with our legal obligations.
Vital interests: the processing is necessary to protect someone’s life.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party.
3.2. For these purposes We may collect Your personal data including name, email and telephone number.
4. Term for Holding Personal Data
We will only retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected and processed, or for such shorter or longer period as may be prescribed by applicable law. You may withdraw Your consent on processing Your personal data by email using Contact Information stated above. Once We have received Your notification that You have withdrawn consent, We will delete Your personal data in the databases hosted internally and (or) externally.